Thursday 29 December 2011

Drinking From the Sun

Hilltop Hoods have announced a new album to be released on the 9th of March 2012 called Drinking From the Sun. As of yet, very little info about the sound of the album has been released, but if Suffa's words are anything to go by, we're in for an interesting treat.


"We're still finishing it... I've got no perspective on it... It could sound like anything. It could sound like a Wiggles and Metallica collaboration for all I know at this stage" - Suffa, MC of Hilltop Hoods

The first single of the album "I Love It" has already been released and features South Australian Sia. Have a listen and tell me what you think, personally I love it =D


12 comments:

BragonDorn said...

Awesome video I love their look!

-em- said...

Gotta love Hiltop!

yop said...

I hope them a good carrier, sounds as they have a good potential

The Thought Hub said...

looking forward to more music from down under, now following

Phil said...

I like the track, good luck with your blog!

Also, I'm now following

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I'm proud to be aussie :D +following

Entsport said...

Catchy tune, like it :)

GreenKillah said...

Nice to hear some music from far-away :) #following

Baur said...

Cool blog following:))

Baur said...

Nice I love songs like these! Following :)

speakers4u said...

Aussie here! Just downloaded that song, love it. (pun intended)
Following mate

Weird Interesting News

Vulcan Raven said...

catchy tune! hoping for australian rock bands!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management